Has been updated:
Elmira, NY (WETM) – 18 Sports shares the full interview with Chemang County IDA President.
On Friday, we sat down with IDA President Mark Majison to discuss the future of First Arena. After Mammoth Sports & Entertainment was evicted for unpaid bills and lack of financial documents related to the venue as a tenant, IDA and the Federal Prospect Hockey League (FPHL) announced this year that He will take over the management of the new Elmira hockey team.
A team name will be decided in the coming weeks and First Arena will reopen in the near future. Margison spoke to 18 Sports about what’s to come.
Below are the entire topics discussed at First Arena.
- Plans for reopening First Arena
- Hockey is back in the FPHL next year
- Other Events, Youth Events, Entertainment at First Arena
- Arena funding
- Reply to Steve Donner and Mammoth Sports
- Concerns about mammoth fans and tickets
- Speech to CAN-USA and Robbie Nichols
- Why IDA succeeds
- Involvement of Jemun County Executive Chris Moss