What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment service that allows users to send and receive money from anywhere in the world. Founded in 1998, it is now used in over 200 countries. PayPal is a safe and easy way to conduct online transactions without the need for a credit card or bank account.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is a music streaming service that allows users to listen to millions of songs and podcasts from anywhere in the world. Founded in 2006, he now has over 320 million users in 92 countries. Spotify has free and premium versions, the latter offering ad-free listening, offline playback, and high quality sound.
How to get 3 months of Spotify Premium with PayPal
If you’re looking to upgrade to Spotify Premium, PayPal offers great deals for new subscribers. Get Premium for just $0.99 for the first 3 months. Here are the steps to follow:
- Create a PayPal account If you don’t already have one. You will be required to provide personal information such as your name, address and email address.
- Link your PayPal account to your Spotify account. To do this, log into your Spotify account and go to your subscription page. Select PayPal as your payment method and follow the steps to authorize payment.
- Sign up for a 3-month contract. After linking your accounts, go to the Spotify Premium landing page on the PayPal website. Click the button and he buys a 3-month contract for $0.99.
- Enjoy your premium subscription. After completing the purchase, you can start using premium features immediately.
terms and conditions
As with any promotion, there are some terms and conditions that you should be aware of before signing up for a deal. The main points are:
- This offer is only available to new Spotify Premium subscribers who have not yet tried Premium or used the free trial.
- This offer is only available to users in the US and expires June 30, 2022.
- At the end of the 3-month promotional period, your subscription will automatically renew at the standard monthly rate of $9.99/month.
- You can cancel your subscription any time before the promotion ends to avoid being charged.
Benefits of Spotify Premium
If you’re wondering whether to upgrade to Spotify Premium, here are some of the benefits you’ll get:
- Listen without ads. With Premium, you won’t have to listen to ads interrupting your music or podcasts.
- Play offline. Download your favorite songs, albums and playlists for offline listening, perfect for long flights and road trips.
- Higher sound quality. Premium offers higher bitrate streaming, so you can enjoy your music with better sound quality.
- Unlimited skips. With Premium, you can skip as many songs as you like, so you don’t have to listen to songs that don’t interest you.
For new Spotify users looking to upgrade to Premium, the PayPal promotion of getting Premium for 3 months for just $0.99 is a great deal. Get the most out of your music and podcasts with ad-free listening, offline playback, high sound quality, and unlimited skips. Make sure to review the Terms and Conditions before signing up to enjoy your premium subscription.